The all-new 2017 Subaru Impreza enhances Subaru's core technologies with improved safety, agility and technology. Watch the quick video overview below for more details.
What's New on the 2017 Subaru Impreza? A LOT! Design and Performance
- New global platform enhances safety, ride comfort and agility - improving crash absorption by 40% and rigidity by 70%.
- Slightly longer and wider, the 2017 Subaru Impreza offers passengers a more spacious cabin
- More powerful engine with updated direct injection delivers 152 hp
- Improved CVT transmission features 7-speed manual mode function with steering paddle shifters
- Lower center of gravity and rear suspension mounts reduce body roll by 50%
- Impreza Sport now available in both 4-door and 5-door body styles with unique features including 18 in allow wheels, sport suspension and red stitching on the interior
- New, LED tail lights
- Larger rear hatch on 5-door models with more cargo space
- New interior design focuses on refinement and comfort - and delivers!
SafetyManchester Subaru is New England's leading source for 2017 Subaru Imprezas
- Next generation top rated Subaru EyeSight Driver Assist Technology with available Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Steering Responsive Headlights illuminates curves as the vehicle steers into them.
- Available High Beam Assist which automatically activates/deactivates high beam headlamps based on driving conditions.
- Reverse automatic braking - applies brakes if obstacle is detected while reversing
- Steering lines are now displayed for the standard rear vision camera
As in previous years, every Subaru Impreza is equipped with standard Symmetrical All-Wheel drive offering improved agility and traction - a key advantage over front-wheel drive competitors - for about the same price or LESS!
- Available STARLINK Safety and Security System
- 6.5 in or 8 in touchscreen display includes available Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
As the #1 volume Subaru dealer in New England, Manchester Subaru will be allocated more 2017 Subaru Imprezas than any other dealer in New England. While most dealers will be selling the high-demand 2017 Subaru Impreza at a premium price, Manchester Subaru is offering all trim levels at $500 below dealer invoice PLUS guarantee the lowest price with our $300 price guarantee.
For the best selection, CALL US at 866-992-7097 to reserve your 2017 Subaru Impreza at $500 below dealer invoice NOW.