The Subaru Forester is Subaru's best selling vehicle and the most award-winning small SUV ever. How did they improve it? The 2017 model brings revised styling, new driver assist technology, more interior comfort, enhanced driving performance, and better fuel economy. These new features offer the driver greater peace of mind and a more engaging and comfortable driving experience that will be noticeable the moment you slide behind the wheel.
What's New on the 2017 Subaru Forester? Design and
- New hexagonal grill, redesigned headlights and LED illuminated tail lights make the 2017 Subaru Forester both stylish and distinctive.
- Rear spoiler now standard on all Premium and higher trim levels
- Updated steering wheel design with intuitive audio, Bluetooth and cruise control switches.
design focuses on refinement and comfort - and
Convenience and ComfortManchester Subaru is New England's leading source
for 2017 Subaru Foresters
quieter ride is accomplished with added soundproofing, thicker door
glass and seals, underfloor insulation and an acoustic windshield.
- Available heated steering wheel is available on the Touring models for the first time.
- Available two-position memory seats and automatic climate control are standard across multiple trims
- New - Power liftgate is now offered on the 2.5i Premium model
- Next generation top rated Subaru EyeSight Driver
Assist Technology has been updated with color cameras providing a wider, longer field of vision. Lane Keep assist is now standard. Available Blind Spot
Detection and Rear Cross Traffic
Alert is available on Limited and Touring models.
Steering Responsive Headlights illuminates curves as the vehicle steers
- Available High Beam Assist which automatically
activates/deactivates high beam headlamps based on driving
- Available Reverse automatic braking - applies brakes if obstacle is
detected while reversing
As in previous years, every Subaru Forester is equipped with
standard Symmetrical All-Wheel drive offering improved agility and
traction - a key advantage over front-wheel drive competitors that offer AWD as an add on - for
about the same price or LESS!
- All Forester trim lines include Subaru's STARLINK Multi-Media System (6.2" in base model and 7' all other trim lines) for hands-free connectivity and enteratinment services through seamless smartphone integration
- Optional 7" Multi-media Navigation System has been updated and includes voice-activated controls.
As the #1 volume Subaru dealer in New England,
Manchester Subaru will be allocated more 2017 Subaru Foresters than any
other dealer in New England. While most dealers will be selling the high-demand 2017
Subaru Forester at a premium price, Manchester Subaru is
offering all trim levels at $500 below dealer invoice PLUS guarantee the
lowest price with our $300 price
For the best
selection, CALL US at 866-992-7097